Friday, September 16, 2011

Social Media Addiction

I myself am and addicted user. It consumes hours of my life without my will. I've have not been able to function without out it since my freshman. I cannot ever go more than a couple days without it. I am 100% addicted to Facebook. Whether I am looking at new photos, or checking out the link or video that my friend posted on my wall, or even if it's to check if the cute girl in my math class is single yet, Facebook has become part of my life. Unlike many others, I do not believe there is anything wrong with enjoying the perks of Facebook. I believe that it’s everyone’s personal CNN news center, except instead of learning about what’s going on in the world, you’re learning about everything that’s going on with your friend’s world. Many people use it to stalk friends of friends and a lot of creepy guys go on to stalk photos of girls from a Saturday night party. However, just like the article mentioned, Facebook is also used by employers, internships, and schools to see the person you really are when you let your hair down. Either way, Facebook is not a problem, it’s a simple tool that can be used in many different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment