Monday, October 10, 2011

Interviews

The second interview is clearly much more organized than the first. It’s a simple question and answer but its works. After reading the first interview, I was actually unclear of what I was reading. There were many different people being introduced and it was more of a discussion than anything else. The second interview is also more organized by the way the people answer the questions. In the first interview, the man asking the questions, Terrence Smith, simply says a general statement and the rest of the people comment of what he said. In the second interview, the reporter asks George Ritzer a question, and George Ritzer gives his answer. Then they move on. That simple. I believe that this method of interview is much more efficient than the first one. It’s more organized and that makes all the difference. If I had to choose a way to interview someone, I would definitely choose the second method and I think the person I was interviewing would prefer it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment